You may have noticed a new widget on my site – Priceless Vitality.
A friend of mine, Ian, has started a non-profit organisation that is almost Utopian. The concept behind it all: supporting and sharing wellness worldwide by providing access to quality health focused information, products and services for everyone.
Priceless Vitality is anywhere with an internet connection. Anyone in the world is welcome to use Priceless Vitality for free, and there is a growing range of internet delivered “worldwide” listings. (Because this initiative is just starting out, the coverage is currently limited by the level of community awareness.) You can create listings on the site for offers as well as requests for something you need. If there’s anything that you could really use, you can create a request listing on our site asking for it.
Offers could range from organic food to private health cover, and can be open to everyone or targeted to specific categories of people. These categories are based on things like age, income and illness type. Providers share what they can and those who receive are free to pay the suggested price, pay more or negotiate to pay what they can. Payment could take the form of a smile, a trade, a payment plan, money, an alternate economy or paying it forward. The price is open to negotiation between the recipient and the provider.
As well as connecting people through this free service, Priceless Vitality intends to provide wellness information and raise funds to subsidise providers, pay for therapist training and support projects that improve people’s quality of life.
Priceless Vitality is committed to supporting and sharing wellness worldwide by providing access to quality health focused information, products and services for everyone. We believe that health and happiness can become a new “normal”.
Our World Wide Wellness network helps people gain access to health care and support.
We facilitate compassionate action providing a platform to make a healthy life affordable across the globe. We make access to health focused goods and services available to everyone and support projects that nurture a sharing oriented community spirit.
Priceless Vitality is proof that care is sustainable and shows that people are happy to give some wealth in exchange for a stranger’s health – doing all we can to support a happy and healthy planet for generations to come.
We bring together the Individual, the Community, the Medical field and the Alternate health field in an ecosystem of honesty, integrity and a shared goal of community health.
At the heart of everything we do, our mission, vision and services are all underpinned by these core values:
- Compassion: With heartfelt respect and empathy we do our best to improve the quality of life for everyone who wants our help. Working with respectful understanding and deep integrity towards the shared Wellness of everyone on the planet.
- Innovation: We are open-minded – constantly listening, adapting and exploring new ways to deliver a genuine positive impact on people’s lives.
- Health: In sickness and in health we do all we can to make affordable health measures available to everyone. This includes mental, physical and environmental health. Bringing treatment to those who are suffering and proactive health options to others.
- Passion: We are driven and committed to make health and happiness the norm for generations to come. Our dedication to creating sustainable smiles is electric and contagious!
- Collaboration: We are for something and against nothing. Working together as one global family. Encouraging individuals and organisations to combine their efforts and help each other towards shared goals. Creating products and services that produce something far greater than the sum of their parts.
Isn’t it an idealistic and wonderful model? (No, I don’t want to hear the Debbie-Downers – there are plenty of reasons why this won’t work BUT, with honesty, integrity and a shared goal; it absolutely CAN work!)
I’m asking you to share the site with your health providers, your friends…oh, just everyone, please.