Today, for some unknown reason, I have been incredibly anxious and panicky. In fact, I have just taken a Valium, hoping it might calm me down – and normally, I only ever take Valium at night before bed.
So, it was a wonderful gift to receive the Very Inspiring Blogger Award from Wings Like Eagles in the Desert. I had never previously read this blog but, having had a look around it today, I will definitely be adding it to my list of must-reads.
As always, there are rules to be followed before being able to accept the Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
7 New Things About Me
- I love all things purple (except the bags under my eyes!)
- When I was little, I wanted to be a maths teacher, then Prime Minister of Australia.
- I killed my first pet (a goldfish) with a lamb chop.
- I have visited most of the islands in the Caribbean (having worked on Carnival Cruise Lines) yet have hardly seen any countries on my side of the world.
- My favourite number is 16 – This is my date of birth. It is also the only number that I have won anything with – in fact, I won $1,600 on the number 16 on Roulette.
- I love Sunflowers – they are the happiest flowers in the world!
- I am not just alone – I am lonely
I have tried not to choose ones that have appeared on other people’s lists – not because I don’t like them but so readers can be introduced to new blogs and information…
- The Chronic Chronicles
- Fibro Daily
- Fibromyalgia Companion
- FMS eNews
- Fog and Shadows
- The Girl In Yoga Pants
- The Invisible F
- Living with Fibromyalgia
- My Foggy Brain
- Same Burn…Different Flame
- This is My Life ~ Surviving Fibromyalgia
- Voices of Fibromyalgia
- The Wonderful Thing about Tigger
- Spoon Shortage
- Oh What a Pain in the…