I know that reading about all of those blogger awards that are out there can be very boring – EXCEPT when I get one.
Dharshi at Faith and Fibromyalgia awarded me with the Sunshine Blog Award – given to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”. She wrote me a lovely message where she told me that I was an inspiration and encouragement to her. I am wonderfully humbled. And I, of course, accept because hey! look at the picture – it’s one of those happy gerberas!
Here are the rules:
1. If you are nominated, you must blog a post linking back to the person/blog that nominated you.
Tick – done.
2. You must answer some questions, nominate ten fellow bloggers and link their blogs to the post!
If you do this, you get the award! You can use the image above to either put on your post or on your blog itself!
3. You should comment on your nominees’ blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them.
So, here are the questions:
1. Who is your favourite philosopher?
I don’t have a favourite philosopher – much as I would like to appear deep and meaningful.
2. What is your favourite number?
16 – This is my date of birth. It is also the only number that I have won anything with – in fact, I won $1,600 on the number 16 on Roulette.
3. What is your favourite animal?
Little puppies – not dogs. I like cute, little, furry puppies!
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter urls?
5. What is your favourite time of the day?
About 15 seconds after entering the hydrotherapy pool, when the warmth has all-encompassed me and the weightlessness makes me feel like I can do anything.
6. What was your favourite vacation?
Italy with my Mommy (over 10 years ago) – shopping, sight-seeing, drinking cocktails and eating fabulous food.
7. What is your favourite physical activity?
Right now, hydrotherapy (for the above reasons) but it used to be having sex (am I allowed to say that?) with the toyboy that dumped me because I have fibro.
8. What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink?
A strawberry milkshake with extra strawberry! But I can only have them every now and then because the milk does horrible things to my tummy.
9. What is your favourite flower?
Sunflowers – they are the happiest flowers in the world!
10. What is your passion?
My nephew – he is the love of my life. There is nothing that I wouldn’t do for him, buy for him, teach him.
My 10 Blogger Nominees (in no particular order):
1. FibroMale – there just aren’t enough men out there willing to identify themselves with FM
2. FibroFella – as above
3. Falling Out of the Fog – a very honest and open blogger
4. Infinite Sadness…or Hope – one of the first blogs I ever read about FM
5. Find Focus
6. Notes from the Fog
7. The Mirren Lee – a woman who is reaching for her goals!
8. The Invisible F – telling it how it is
9. Walking Through Pain
10. The New Normal – I get it!
There you go! I hope you choose to explore some of these other blogs. Thanks again to Dharshi at Faith and Fibromyalgia