Ready to cry… or bite some-one’s head off at any moment – flip of a coin will decide which way it falls.
Need to turn off the computer before I respond to some innocuous comment with a tirade. You know, those lovely, well-meaning comments (can I say saccharine sweet? (like early Kylie songs!) – that right now are grating on my nerves):
- Gratitude is definitely the basis for a positive attitude!
- I used to have more UNHAPPY days BECAUSE of it. Now, I have more HAPPY days in SPITE OF it.
- Since we only get to go around one in this life .. I am Determined to make the very BEST of everything .. And to EnJoy as much as possible .. as Often as possible!!
- Welcome to today everyone!!! It is a new day! A new start! Did you know that you do not have to wait for a new day to have a good day if you are having a bad day?
- Putting a SMILE on, is NOT about faking it. When I say smile, I mean really ‘smile from the heart’. Make it count, even when you don’t feel like it, do it anyway.
But, if I turn off my computer, I’ll be all alone with the really bad tv shows and the inside of my mind.
Oh…what to do?