Remember I just wrote about a current study run by Daiichi Sankyo, a Japanese drug company?
Have another look – see that I wrote about the drug trial underway in the U.S and Canada?
Guess what? I found out some more information!
The study is also recruiting in:
- Campse and Coffs Harbour, NSW, Australia;
- Maroochydore, Sherwood and Southport, Queensland, Australia;
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia;
- Malvern East, Victoria, Australia;
- Tallin and Tartu, Estonia;
- Baldone, Jekabpils, Liepaja, Ogre and Riga, Latvia;
- Auckland, Hamilton, Nelson, Tauranga and Wellington, New Zealand;
- Banska Bystrica, Bratislava and Dubnica Nad Vahom, Slovakia; and,
- Reading, Berkshire; Chesterfield, Derbyshire; Wellingborough, Northamptonshire: Atherstone, Warwickshire; and
Belfast, United Kingdom.
Good luck, if you’ll be trying to get in.